Saturday, July 2, 2016

Halloween Patchwork floss winner today

Lots of goodies have been going out to lucky winners and today we have The Halloween Patchwork boxed set winner.



July will be filled with lucky winners so be sure and stay tuned.
Today the lucky winner is Jennifer Janney. Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
I have dyed more floss for another boxed set that I will show next week. I have tons of orders to get out today before the holiday....and a much needed day of rest.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Nancy

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Jennifer. And I hope you have a healthy, happy 4th Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jennifer Janney.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your shoppe today through a Facebook post! Love your blog and products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Jennifer! Nancy, have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you wove those skeins together. They look so good together! Congratulations to the winner. I look forward to seeing what your new thing is. I hope you have at least Sunday to rest every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your going to LOVE working with those awesome flosses!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so very excited! Thank you Nancy'

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you everyone for the congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jennifer. Looking forward to seeing what you have coming up next. Take s much needed rest for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIPPIE to the winner!!! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YIPPIE to the winner!!! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I received this prize in the mail today. It is a stunning set! Thank you so much Nancy! I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete