Sunday, August 14, 2016

Birthday winner today!

Today I get to share my birthday with a winner whose name was drawn. She said she likes blues and purples and I have a nice gift for her. The lucky winner is Jan Gunter. Please email me with your address. nbelgian@aol.com

I am taking the day off today. Really! I am worn out.....and am going to just enjoy today with my family. I want to thank all of you for the lovely birthday wishes and kind remarks. I appreciate all of you and I just wish I could have sent presents to each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

                        Love,
                                   Nancy

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nancy. I hope you enjoy your day you so deserve it. Congratulations Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I hope you both have very blessed birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Nancy! Enjoy your special day and thank you for your beautiful products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Nancy and congratulations Jan. Have a lovely day Nancy and put your feet up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve a day off, Nancy, with all you do for the rest of us - enjoy! Congratulations to Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jan! And enjoy you day off Nancy - you have more than earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy I am sew sew happy!!! Thank you and everyone!! Doing the happy dance!!! Enjoy your Day off and put your feet up and relax on your Birthday!!

    YIPPPPPY YAHOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Nancy hugs from Belgium Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! it's a little late, but I hope you've had a glorious day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Jan!
    Enjoy your day, Nancy - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your birthday is filled with people and things that you love! Relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winner of your birthday giveaway! Nancy, I hope your day was as special as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Nancy
    Françoise from France

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your day off was fabulous! Congratulations to the birthday winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang! When I saw the blues and purples, I thought it was me! LOL! Congratulations Jan!!

    ReplyDelete